Dried longan is the drying of fresh longan after it has been harvested. In order to keep the beautiful color, characteristic sweetness and nutritional value in the longan, people now apply freeze drying technology.
Let SUNSAY Vietnam learn more about this dry longan drying technology in this article.
The effect of dried longan
Longan is a fruit tree that is not picky about soil, easy to grow and produces fruit in the summer season.
Labels have many types such as Labels, Labels of alum sugar, Pepper labels, Domain labels, etc.
At present, people still apply the technique of grafting longan, breeding many new varieties, helping the longan to be bigger, with a thicker pulp.
Ingredients of longan: According to traditional medicine, longan has a sweet taste, is average, but in modern medicine, they contain many nutrients such as glucose, saponin, fat tannins, ….
The effect of dried longan
The effects of longan according to traditional medicine are recorded as follows:
-Treatment of indigestion, loss of appetite, loss of appetite
-Treatment of dry cough, cough with phlegm, cough
-Treatment of mixed sweating
– Nourish the blood, help the body
According to modern medicine
-Strengthens resistance, immune system, Anti-aging, enhances the elasticity of blood vessels
-Prevents blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, Anti-osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
However, we should not use too much longan because they contain a lot of sugar, hot, when eaten too much will cause acne, diabetes.
Current popular drying methods of longan longan
What methods of drying longan are there?
There are many types of dried longan on the market, the color and taste will also be different. It is due to using different methods of drying fresh longan.
For households or small processing facilities, it is common to dry fresh longan in the traditional way by drying fresh longan with charcoal. Longan after drying is usually dark in color, not naturally fragrant, but slightly burnt, and has a sharp sweet taste.
Or to save costs, people will dry the labels in the sun – this is usually only applicable for a small number of labels or for personal or family use.
As for many establishments specializing in the production of dried longan, they will use the freeze-drying method to ensure:
– Drying in large quantities
– Shorten the drying process
– More natural colors (white slightly yellowish)
– Longan has a moderate aroma (not too sweet)
The process of forming dried longan with a cold dryer
– Longan after washing, bare through boiling water for a few minutes, take out, drain
– Peel and then use a specialized label tool to separate the pulp, wash and dry
– Brush a layer of cooking oil on the drying tray so that the label does not stick to the tray
– Arrange the pulp in the tray so that the distance is even, the mouth of the fruit is facing up
– Setting drying parameters: temperature, humidity, drying time.
Usually will go through 3 drying stages with gradually decreasing heat. Then we will get a delicious product that is dried longan.
What are the advantages of SUNSAY Vietnam fresh longan freeze dryer?
SUNSAY – a leading expert in the field of providing drying and preserving solutions for food and agricultural products. Our products meet 3 criteria: High quality – energy saving – suitable for each customer segment:
- Households cultivate according to the farm model
- Facility to buy agricultural products
- Enterprises processing food, agricultural products, …
SUNSAY Vietnam applies advanced cold-drying technology from Europe, which reduces drying time, saves energy, and dried longan products after completion are always guaranteed CLEAN – QUALITY.
With the mechanism of the drying air being completely dried and continuously circulating in the drying chamber, the most suitable drying time for fresh longan when using a SUNSAY cold dryer is 30 – 50 degrees Celsius, helping the pulp to retain its texture. Naturally, the nutritional value is not changed or the taste changed due to the effect of too high temperature.
Refrigeration dryer is a device worthy of investment with many advantages such as:
– Ensure continuous drying process, regardless of the weather
– Save drying time, compared to drying in the sun in the traditional way
– Ensure food hygiene thanks to a closed process, preventing dirt, insects, bacteria from having the opportunity to come into contact with the label
– Ensure uniform product quality, help control all parameters from temperature, humidity, drying time
With a reasonable price, SUNSAY Vietnam believes that this device is completely worth your investment and use for a long time, bringing the best efficiency.
Contact method to order dryer SUNSAY
In addition to refrigeration dryers, SUNSAY Vietnam also provides other types of dryers such as: sublimation dryers, heat dryers, rice dryers, and horizontal dryers,…
Please contact Hotline (Zalo): +84 935.995.035 or call center +84 941.108.888 or leave information in the form and we will contact you right away.