The high quality SUNSAY rotary drum coffee dryer can be used to dry all types of coffee, resulting in the most uniformly dried product.
The Rotary Drum Coffee Dryer has a variety of capacities from 500 Kg to 10 tons/batch.
What else can the rotary drum coffee dryer dry?
Although the rotary drum dryer is designed for drying coffee products, it can be used to dry other products of granular size such as agricultural seeds, rice, corn, etc. change the hole size according to the drying product)
Structure of the coffee dryer
The rotary drum coffee dryer consists of a drum mounted on two rigid frames, carrying the dried and rotating coffee product at a constant speed, a set of hot air blowing fans and a set of heating furnaces that generate hot air. The heating furnace generates hot air and generates heat by using fuels such as wood, coal, … or electrical resistance depending on the customer’s choice.
- Bucket: used to supply coffee to the hopper or can be connected to input coffee processing equipment.
- Hopper to wait for the coffee to be fed into the dryer and evenly divided among the coffee inlets.
- The rotary drum coffee dryer is the main mechanism in the coffee drying system. To help the product be mixed evenly, the outer mesh is punched to allow air to escape and to prevent the coffee from falling out. Inside there is a pipe to divide the wind..
- The drying fan draws hot air from the furnace to supply it to the inside of the rotary coffee dryer.
- Heating furnaces can be used directly or indirectly, depending on the requirements and investment costs of the customer. SUNSAY dryers recommend using indirect burners for rotary drum coffee dryers to ensure the best quality of dried coffee.
Equipment with rotary drum coffee dryer
The rotary drum coffee dryer comes with equipment such as: Silo for storing coffee, bucket for feeding coffee to the dryer, and dividing hopper.
Depending on the factory’s coffee drying capacity and production plan, the rotary coffee drying system is also combined with equipment from washing, peeling silk, draining and weighing equipment for packaging finished products.
Small capacity coffee dryer model is often used for processing households, establishments or cooperatives that produce and process coffee with small output and do not require a high degree of automation.
Large capacity coffee dryer model for factories can use many rotary drum dryers to dry coffee. These models will be consulted and designed in detail when investing in SUNSAY dryers before customers invest in buying a coffee dryer.
Contact to buy rotary drum coffee dryer
SUNSAY rotary drum coffee dryer is the first unit to research and develop a line specializing in coffee production and processing from fresh berries to finished products. The production line is synchronized and operated automatically.
Customers wishing to invest in a rotary drum coffee dryer, please contact:
Thank you customers for trusting and choosing rotary drum coffee dryers and rotary drum dryers of SUNSAY dryers!